Multifunctional Transformer Transformation Ratio & Group Tester can be used to test three-phase transformers of the power electric system, especially suitable for the testing of Z type winding transformer and rectifier transformer, as well as the Scott, inverse Scott and balancing transformers in the railway electrical system. Using a big LCD for display, menu and character printout, the tester has a friendly human-computer interface, fully functional and easy operation, being an ideal transformer transformation ratio, group and polarity tester for the power system, transformer manufacturers and railway electrical system.
1. Automatically measure the wiring group.
2. Automatically change the group.
3. Automatically switch the phase sequence.
4. Automatically switch the range.
5. Automatically calibrate the meter.
6. Able to automatically calculate the relative error after entry of the standard transformation ratio.
7. Automatically cut off the test voltage after completion of a measurement.
8. Automatically save the setting data and measurement results, and provide past data for viewing.
9. The primary transformation ratio is required to be entered for only one time during measurement of the on-load transformer.