DC resistance measurement of transformer winding is a very important test project. In the "electrical equipment test procedures", it ranks second in transformer test project. "Electrical equipment test procedures" provides that it is necessary to measure the DC resistance of transformer windings during transformer transfer, heavy maintenance, and light maintenance, changing tap joint position, troubleshooting and pre-test, which aims to:
1. Check the welding quality of lead and down-lead within the winding;
2. Check whether the contact of each tapping switch position is good.
3. Check whether the winding or down-lead is broken.
4. Check whether the parallel branch is correct and whether the winding winded by several parallel wires has one or several disconnection.
5. Check whether layer or inter-turn is short circuit.
1. Controlled by micro-computer, can save test results.
2. CD backlit display to the instrument makes it easy to operate.
3. Use current source linear compensation technique not only improves efficiency, speed and measurement accuracy, but also makes the test stable. This reduces the operator’s work intensity.
4. Adopting “four-terminal” measurement method in technical, it eliminates the measurement error caused by down-lead resistance and contact.
5. Panel printer can quickly print measurement results (optional).
6. The instrument with Over-voltage protection devices can prevent the impact of counter electromotive force.
7. The instrument is small size, light weight, and easy to carry.
8. This equipment applies to measure and analysis all kinds of transformers, mutual inductor winding and others sensitivity, low resistance.