After setting the parameters, you can click“Power Frequency Closing“, and then click “Start Testing“. After setting the parameters and confirming that there is no problem, you can carry out the test
The Step-up button is used to increase the output voltage of the regulator. The mode of the button is to click the icon with the mouse. When clicking the mouse, the voltage keeps boosting. When click the mouse again it will stop.
The step-down button is used to reduce the output voltage of the regulator. The mode of the button is to click the icon with the mouse. When the mouse is clicked, the voltage will always be step-down. When click the mouse again it will stop
When each switch operation is completed, you can click“the boost button“ to carry out the boost operation, watch the data collected in the monitoring window, and rise to the specified test voltage. Then start timing, when the time is up, the voltage can be lowered automatically (note that the frequency converter rate modulation maximum). Click the “Power frequency opening” icon, then click the“end test“ icon to end the test.
Attention: You should set the time before test.
When you finish the relevant operation, you can do step-up operation until reach the required value, check the sample data from monitor window and save the required value, then you can step-down the voltage (Attention: adjust the converter speed to the max). Click “switch off”, then click “Finish test”.
- You must remember the temperature when you start test, otherwise, calculate the load value will have some deviation.
- Remember change the standard temperature when you convert the load data, distinguish the dry type and oil-immersed type; the unit of input resistance is Ω, remember conversion.
- The data of test voltage and protection current should be changed after switch on.
- Capacitor compensation can’t step-up very high before switching, otherwise, it will create impulse.
- Please change the time before induced test and power frequency test in order to prevent misoperation.
1. After starting the test, you must remember the input temperature. Otherwise, the temperature in the load test will not cause the load calculation value to be biased.
2. Pay attention to changing the standard temperature when loading, to distinguish between oil change and dry change; The input resistance is unified into ohm, and the conversion is carried out.
3. Test voltage, protect current and so on after the characteristic or induction switch, after the modification, otherwise reset.
4. Capacitance compensation cannot be taken when it is high voltage.
5. Be careful to modify the time and avoid misoperation when sensing test and labor frequency test.
6. When the temperature rise test is entered into the temperature, only the current and previous temperature records can be viewed, and the subsequent entry cannot be shown after the closing.