Regulator structure can be divided into the main body, cooling oil tank and drive control.
- Like a wound-type asynchronous motor, its main body consists of the stator, wound rotor and panel, and base, which is installed vertically. The winding of the regulator is generally as follows: double-layer short-pitch stack winding is used for three-phase and single-layer concentric type winding is used for single phase.
- Drive control is divided into two types: electric or manual. The manual type is only for 10 kVA or less. There are clear "Voltage increase" and "Voltage decrease" rotation direction signs.
- Electric and manual-electric dual-use drive devices are composed of two pairs of worm gear, worm, clutch (Flat gear), hand wheel, drive motor (Servo motor is the standard three-phase asynchronous motor), travel switch (Limiter), stopper and other components. The first pair of worm and worm gear is connected with the drive motor via the elastic coupling, to reduce the motor speed and to drive the second pair of worm gear and worm. For electric drive, the button on the remote control device is generally used to control the positive and reverse rotation of the motor on the voltage regulator, hereby changing the load voltage on the voltage regulator. The handwheel drive is connected with the second pair of worms by means of a flat gear and a long key. Handwheel drive is often used to fine adjust the voltage or to ensure the normal adjustment of voltage of regulator in case of failure of the drive motor. When the handwheel drive shifts to the electric drive or vice versa, the clutch (Flat gear) can be pushed into the coupling mechanism for this. The travel switch is used to automatically cut off the motor power when the load voltage of the regulator is limited at the upper or lower limit; the stopper is used to prevent the rotation of the rotor within the required mechanical angle. To prevent overload or short circuit at the load end, as the transmission control mechanism is easy to be damaged, the safety bolt is provided, to cut the control mechanism in case of overload or short circuit.
- Manual drive device consists of a worm gear, worm, hand wheel, stopper and other components. To adjust the load voltage of the regulator, the hand wheel is turned to drive the worm gear and worm, to achieve the purpose of voltage regulation. The stopper is only used to limit the rotation of the rotor within the specified mechanical angle.
- The cooling oil tank of the regulator is similar with that of the general power transformer.
- There are oiler and temperature measurement devices on the panel.
Input voltage: 380V
Output voltage: 0~650V
Dielectric strength: 2000V/60S<10mA
Overload capacity: >125%----120min,>150%----60min
Insulation resistance: >20MΩ
Environment temperature: -25℃~+40℃
Relative humidity: <95%
Temperature rise:< 55℃
Noise level:< 85dB