1. RSBTT is according with the relevant standards such as IEC 60076, IEC 61558-1 and so on.
2. The measuring device is controlled by the high-grade single chip microcomputer (SCM), with the digital display, the no load, short circuit and other test data synchronously also sampled by the SCM.
3. It is avoid separately reading the voltmeter, ammeter and power meter in the traditional test methods and causing error dueto manual computation.
4. The technical proposal specifies the design, manufacturing, inspection, test, technical data, acceptance, supply and transportation, site commissioning, after-sales service and other works of the transformer comprehensive test bench.
5. The products provided by Rising electric are high-quality products that meet the requirements of the demander.
6. The supplier provide products with stable performance and reliable testing data, and are widely used in the production and testing enterprises of transformers ,power reactors and are well received by users.
It can complete the following functions:
a. No load test: no load loss measurement and no-load current percentage measurement and conversion.
b. Load test: measurement of load loss and impedance voltage and conversion to reference temperature.
c. Induced withstand voltage test: it can draw process of voltage and current curve (discharge phenomenon and breakdown phenomenon are absolutely clear)
d. No load current harmonic analysis: to the 19th harmonic, and calculate the degree of distortion.
e. Measurement of test power frequency, ambient temperature and generator excitation voltage.
f. Auxiliary function: input other relevant test data to make the file data and test report complete.
g. Establish a test sample archive.
h. Archive Management: including browsing, querying, modifying, printing, etc.
i. Print test report and test record.
j. Test site video monitoring.