RS1200 Six Phase Micro Computer Power Electric Secondary Current Injection Relay Protection Tester
The Relay tester software is new generational testing software. Its characteristics are more friendly and beautiful interface, more complete and powerful functions, and it also preserves its unique characteristic of simple and concise interface, easy operation and easy to learn. According to different functions of each testing module, we separate the testing modules to five groups, general testing, common protection, circuit protection, components protection and comprehensive function. Each group includes some sub-menus, such as the ‘common testing’ includes ‘AC Test’, ‘DC Test’, ‘Harmonic Superposition’, ‘State Series I’ and ‘State Series II’, and it can be extended at will. On the right of this window, it displays rolling introduction about the company.
General Rules for Use
- Please do not shut off power supply directly during outputting so as to avoid the wrong protection action due to incorrect output.
- When switch quantity is compatible with both idle contact and the potential (0～DC250V) and uses charged contact, the high terminal (anode) of contact potential should be connected with the common end +KM.
- When taking the tester into operation, make sure that the air slots, the power switch and the power supply plug at the test set remain unobstructed.The instrument should be laid uprightly, or unfold the bracket for slightly tilted placement
- Do not lead external AC/DC power into the voltage and current output sockets of tester.
- If the disturbance is stronger on the spot or high safety is required, before doing the test, please ground the outlet of power source or the protective earth of the tester.
- If the interface data is wrong or you can not input correctly when using this tester, you can settle the problem as follows: delete the ‘para’ file under the ‘ERelaytestar, and then restart the running program, all data on the interface will be resumed to the default.
Procedures for Turning On
- Plug the power line of tester in AC220V outlet. If using external computer, please connect well the serial communication line with computer’s serial interface and the communication interface on the bottom of the tester.
Method one: Start up the Windows operating system firstly, and then enter the main software interface of ‘Relaytestar’.
Method two: It wills automatic recover the Windows operating system, which will need four minutes. Then enter the interface which can choose the way of starting up.This way is mainly used when the Windows operating system is damaged and cannot nomal start, which can make the Windows operating system restore to factory settings. The user cannot worry that the previous test report and data will be losing after self-recovery. But this way will take much time and it is not the best choice to often use.
Method three: This way will enter DOS state and mainly used by the management personnel. If the user enters DOS state carelessly, please turn off the power and wait a moment to boot again.
You can use the up and downs key or ‘1’,’2’,’3’ number key to choose the boot way within five seconds,otherwise the system will automatic start up by method one. The software interface will be showed after the Windows operating system started up. On the main interface, click all kinds of functions testing module logo by using the left key of external connected mouse or tracking ball mouse for doing all tests.
Procedures for Turning Off
Please do not close down the power switch on the faceplate directly. You should terminate the Windows operating system firstly, and then press the power supply button when indication for safe turning off appears on the screen.
- Move cursor on the main interface through mouse or press the ‘QUIT’ key on the faceplate to quit all functional testing units. After backing to the main interface, press the ‘QUIT’ key again, a dialog window for confirmation will be ejected on the screen. After your confirmation, you can turn off the power supply switch on the front panel when ‘You can turn off the power supply now’ appears on the screen, so the machine can be closed safely.
- You can also turn off the device by choosing the ‘start’ menu of the operation system.