RS802 Relay Protection Device Microcomputer 3 Phase Relay Protection Tester
- Industrial control computer and Windows operating system have been set in this tester. Please do not switch on or off the power supply of host too frequently.
- USB interfaces are allocated on the faceplate or backplate, which allow hot-swap USB equipment (such as flash disk, etc), but the drawing or inserting must be done after the data transmission has been completed.
- In order to ensure that the Windows operating system built in the industrial control computer can run steadily, please do not delete or alter the documents in hardware and the logo on the desktop at will. Please do not operate, alter, increase, delete or use the built-in Windows system to avoid any damage on the operating system. When using the USB disk to copy data, please do ensure that the flash disk is clear without virus, and also please do not use the flash disk to set other software programs in this system.
- When connecting outside keyboard or mouse, please do not connect wrong terminal; otherwise the Windows operating system won’t be started up normally.
- Please do not shut off power supply directly during outputting so as to avoid the wrong protection action due to incorrect output.
- When switch quantity is compatible with both idle contact and the potential (0～DC250V) and uses charged contact, the high terminal (anode) of contact potential should be connected with the common end +KM.
- Do not insert objects (e.g.screwdrivers,etc.) into the ventilation slots or any input/output sockets. When taking the tester into operation,make sure that the air slots,the power switch and the power supply plug at the test set remain unobstructed.The instrument should be laid uprightly, or unfold the bracket for slightly tilted placement
- Do not lead external AC/DC power into the voltage and current output sockets of tester.
- If the disturbance is stronger on the spot or high safety is required, before doing the test, please ground the outlet of power source or the protective earth of the tester.
- If the interface data is wrong or you can not input correctly when using this tester, you can settle the problem as follows: delete the ‘para’ file under the ‘ERelaystar, and then restart the running program, all data on the interface will be resumed to the default.
AC current output
Phase current output (effective value) 0~40A, Output Precision 0.2 degree
3 phase parallel current output (effective value) 0~120A
A Long-time Phase current 10A
Maximum output power of Phase current 450VA
Maximum output power of 3 parallel current 900VA
Maximum Permitted work time of 3 parallel current 10S
Frequency range ( fundamental) 0~1000Hz
Harmonic time 0~20
DC current output
Current output 0～±10A / phase, 0～±30A / 3 parallel
Output Precision 0.5 degree
AC voltage output
Phase voltage output (effective value) 0~120V Output Precision 0.2 degree
Line voltage output (effective value) 0~240V
Phase voltage / Line phase output power 80VA / 100VA
Frequency range (fundamental) 0~1000Hz
Harmonic time 0~20
DC voltage output
Phase voltage output range 0～±160V Output Precision 0.5 degree
Line voltage output range 0～±320V
Phase voltage / Line phase output power 70VA / 140VA
10 path digital input and 8 path digital output
Time measuring range 0.1ms ～ 9999s ,accuracy of measurement ＜0.1ms
Volume & weight 400×360×160mm³ ,15kg