RSBC-V Multifunctional Transformer Transformation Ratio & Group Tester can be used to test three-phase transformers of the power electric system, especially suitable for the testing of Z type winding transformer and rectifier transformer, as well as the Scott, inverse Scott and balancing transformers in the railway electrical system. Using a big LCD for display, menu and character printout, the tester has a friendly human-computer interface, fully functional and easy operation, being an ideal transformer transformation ratio, group and polarity tester for the power system, transformer manufacturers and railway electrical system.
1. Automatically generate the three-phase or two-phase standard power supply with stable amplitude and constant phase.
2. Directly measure the voltage ratio on high and low voltage sides and phase angle difference without being restrained by the internal wiring mode of the transformer.
3. The test very fast, measure a set of data only need several seconds.
4. It has overcurrent protection function inside.
5. The test results are not affected by the power frequency power supply frequency and amplitude fluctuation.
6. It is especially applicable to the test of the transformation ratio and phase difference of the special transformers.
7. It realizes the triphase simultaneous measurement in a real sense, with the three-phase test waveforms displayed at the same time.
8. It possesses RS232 interface to facilitate the test automation requirements of the manufacturers.