Transformer DC resistance test is one of the most important tests in the finished product and semi-finished product factory test, installation and hand-over test in the transformer manufacturing and in the preventive test of the electric power sector, this test can effectively find manufacturing defects such as looseness, strand lack and broken line in the material selection, welding and connection part of the transformer coils and the hidden danger existing after running. In order to meet the demand for quick measurement of transformer DC resistance, our company has developed a new generation of DC resistance tester by making use of own technical advantages. Using the brand new third-generation power supply technology, the equipment features small volume, light weight and large output current, etc. The complete machine is controlled by a single chip microcomputer (SCM), the whole machine automatically completes self-inspection, data processing and display, etc., it can possesses automatic discharge and discharge indication functions. The equipment has high accuracy and easy operation, it can realize quick measurement of transformer DC resistance.
1. Best applicable range: Temperature rise test which the capacity is 240MVA below and DC resistance measurement.
2. Color touch screen for operation and simple use.
3. Temperature rise test intervals for 3 steps: 10s, 30s and 60s.
4. Data can be automatically stored at a fixed time.
5. With the 485 communication interface, the equipment can be operated online with the computer.
6. The equipment has the protection function against misconnection of AC380V, and an audio alarm for discharge and clear discharge indications.
7. It uses the third-generation constant-current source technology, the resistance measurement range:0-40Ω.
8. It has double channels for measurement.
9. It can automatically print at a fixed time.
10 Data can be exported via the U-disk for the computer to generate the temperature rise curves
11. It possesses the breaking-resistant arcing protection function for inductive test objects.
12. The temperature rise software is configured for automatic data processing.