This system is suitable for the switchgear test line system, ring network cabinet, cable branch box, circuit breaker, load switch, isolating switch, switch on the pillars and other large current switch node equipment of temperature rise test. It can meet a large current temperature rise test for the switchgear max 400A, the circuit breaker 400A and load switch 400A, disconnecting switch 400. The high-power rising-current equipment conducts the through-flow test on the sample, the temperature patrol instrument monitors and records the temperature curve of the monitoring point in real time, and the DC Resistance Tester completes the resistance measurement of the test site and automatically converts it into the temperature value. The data of temperature patrol instrument and DC resistance tester are summarized into program control software, which can save, print and query the data. The industrial control computer controls the coordination of each functional module through the serial port and reads the measurement results. All the measurement processes can be controlled and completed on the computer. Finally, the test report can be edited, printed and managed, which provides a complete solution for the laboratory to complete the temperature rise test of various electric equipment.
Software Function Description
1. Access control function;
2. Have the function of inputting parameters of the tested product and test parameters (must have the corresponding authority);
3. Have the function of system setting and hardware proportion setting (must have the corresponding permission);
4. Have the function of recording the test process;
5. Operation prompt function;
6. Automatic control function of test process;
7. Have the function of automatic calculation of test results;
8. It has the function of automatic recording of test data;
9. It can automatically judge whether the test results are qualified;
10. It can automatically generate and print test reports;
11. With native database function;
12. Have the query function of historical test records;
13. The test report format shall be determined by the user, and the test report file shall be saved in PDF format (or other unmodifiable file format specified by the user) after it is generated, so as to avoid manual modification of the report content.