The instrument applies to power industry, post and telecommunications, railway, communications, mining and other sectors to measure the grounding resistance of the various devices and the conductor resistance of low resistance; this instrument can also measure soil resistivity and ground voltage.
- 1) High-strength aluminum alloy shell body, the circuit equipped with phase locked loop and switched capacitor filter, based on which the instrument play an effective role in shielding power frequency and radio frequency interference.
- 2) DC/AC converter can transform DC current into AC low-frequency constant current for the measurement.
- 3) Auxiliary grounding resistance can change in the range of 0 ~ 2KΩ (RC), 0 ~ 40KΩ (RP), that will not affect measurement results.
- 4) Without manual adjustment to zero, with three and a half bits LED display, the instrument can be used for measuring the grounding resistance, the conductor resistance of low resistance, soil resistivity and AC ground voltage.
- 5) If tested loop encounter failure, the screen displays "1" indicating large range, which consistent with conventional measurement practices.