1. The transformer comprehensive test adopts the integrated structure design, the appearance is exquisite and unique, all the instruments are inlaid and highly integrated.
2. The system is an intelligent test circuit with 33kV voltage and below grade (22kV,11kV, etc), Single and three phase transformer testing for 2500KVA maximum capacity. One-off wiring system, complete DC insulation resistance, absorption, winding resistance, voltage ratio measurement and connection symbol verification and no-load loss and no-load current, short circuit impedance and load loss measurement, induced overvoltage withstand test, temperature rise test, no-load loss and no-load current measurements at 90% and 110% of the rated voltage, short-time over load test (for oil-immersed transformer), transformer zero-sequence impedance test. Dielectric loss factor (tanδ) measurement (for oil-immersed transformer), capacitance measurement of winding to ground and between windings are completed by an independent test system.
3. Using the intelligent capacitor compensation controller, the capacitor can be compensated automatically according to the power factor of the system.
4. Can be docked with backstage intelligently, can be directly used to scan the code gun and other tools directly read parameters.
5. The transformer test system integrates test wiring, display, data acquisition, analysis and processing, measurement and control, storage, printing and protection. The whole test process is completed automatically. It has the outstanding advantages of high efficiency and high precision.
6. The transformer test system adopts full computer operation and displays parameters such as three-phase voltage and current at the same time. All test data are displayed in real time (locked) on the screen, which avoids errors caused by parallax, conversion, calculation and other in the test process. Make the test more accurate. In particular, it completely solves the difficulty of operators reading and reading multiple meters and recording multiple sets of data at the same time, so as to ensure the accuracy and reliability of test data.
7. The method of automatic storage is adopted for data processing. All test data are filled into the corresponding database in real time, so as to avoid manual transcribe and record process and ensure the truth and reliability of the data.