Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Measuring Range:||0.9～10000||Resolution:||Min 0.0001|
|Accuracy Level::||0.2||Output Voltage:||160V|
|Power Supply:||AC220V ± 10%||Shape Size:||345 Mm * 295 Mm * 175 Mm|
dielectric loss tester,
ratio group tester
RSRR Transformer Testing Equipment Integrated DC Resistance and
Variable Ratio Testing System
In the production process of semi-finished products and finished products of power transformers, according to the preventive test regulations of the ministry of power of the People's Republic of China, the transformer in operation is required to be tested regularly in turn ratio or voltage ratio before the newly installed transformer is put into operation.
DC resistance of transformer windings is an essential test item after transformer handover, overhaul and change of tap switch, as well as an important test item after failure. DC resistance tester is a rapid test equipment for DC resistance of transformers, generators, motors and circuits.
1. Connect the test line to the transformer, and all connect on the high and low voltage sides.
2. Manually rotate the transformer tap to the first tap.
3. Select the first tap on the interface, and input the DC resistance test parameters and transformation ratio test parameters in the following parameters.
4. Click the test button to start the test.
5. All DC resistance and transformation ratio data of the first automatic tapping of the system (including the resistance at the low voltage side)
6. After the test, the system will give a sound to remind the test personnel.
7. The tester selects the tap position of the transformer to the second tap.
8. Select the second tap on the interface, and input the DC resistance test parameters and transformation ratio test parameters in the following parameters.
9. Click the test button to start the test
Until all test data of tapping are tested.
The measuring range is 0.9-10000.
Minimum resolution: 0.0001
Accuracy level: 0.2
Output Voltage: 160VAmbient temperature - 10 ~50
Environmental Humidity <85%RH
Supply of working power : AC220V ± 10%
The power supply frequency is 50 Hz ± 1 Hz
Contact Person: Jason