1.The tester has large output current (maximum 20A) and high charging voltage (can output 50V).
2. It has a wide measurement range (0Ω-40KΩ), being able to measure all inductive DC resistances of transformers and instrument transformer, etc.
3. The machine possesses the automatic magnetic assisting function, and uses high-low voltage string excitation for testing the windings of YND11 large-capacity iron-core five-legged low-voltage and corner-joint transformer. Internally, the tester automatically connects windings according to the selected phases to be able to realize quick and correct measurement of the low-voltage windings. It can meet the requirement for time during temperature rise test of transformer, with double channels for measurement, real-time sampling and printout, making the temperature rise test be simple and convenient.
4. It has perfected protective circuit and high reliability. With a big color screen to make the displayed data highly legible.
5. The tester features a perpetual calendar, storage of 100 sets of data and automatic temperature calculation, etc., it will not lose data when shutdown. It is also equipped with the U-disk interface for exporting data for check.
6. It has an RS485 communication interface and can cooperate with the control software of the upper computer. It can realize remote control and measurement.
7. The equipment can automatically conduct demagnetization, it will reduce the transformer remanence and avoid the difficulty in closing.
8. The equipment has the protection and alarm function against misconnection of AC380V power supply, it will reduce the damage due to misoperation.
9. It also possesses characteristics like wide applicable temperatures, high accuracy, quake proofing, anti-interference, high stability and portability. It has an audio alarm for discharge and clear discharge indications, these functions also can reduce misoperation.