1.High-speed and high-integrated microprocessor is used for acquisition control.
2.USB interface is used for the communication between the laptop and the tester.
3.The hardware movement uses DDS dedicated digital high-speed sweep-frequency technique (U.S.), which can accurately diagnose faults like winding twist, bulge, displacement and inclination, inter-turn short circuit and deformation, and interphase contact short-circuit.
4.High-resolution dB value measurement, and double-channel 16 bits A/D (there will be certain obvious output change when the tap-changer changes in the field test).
5.The signal output amplitude can be regulated with the software, with the amplitude peak value of ±10V.
6.The computer can make the detection results into e-documents (Word).
7.Prevision and high-stability components are used, the repetition rate of repeated tests on same phase can reach above 99.5%.
8. The surface of circuit board of finished products has been specially treated, resistant to water and harmful gas pollution.
9. Power of laptop computer and measuring instrument is supplied by isolated power source, without external disturbance.
10.The instrument has functions of dual-measurement system of linear scanning frequency measurement and segmented scanning frequency measurement, compatible with measurement modes of two technical schools at present in China.
11. Amplitude-frequency characteristics comply with national technical indexes related to amplitude-frequency characteristic tester. Abscissa (frequency) contains linear scale division and log scale division. Therefore, the printed curve can be both linear scale division curve and log scale division curve. Users can select according to actual demands.
12. Automatically generate Word electronic documents for preservation and printing.
13. The instrument completely complies with the technical conditions in electric power standard DL/T911－2004 Frequency Response Analysis of Winding Deformation of Power Transformers.