Measuring the transformation ratio with the variable ratio bridge has failed to meet the fast-tempo and high-efficiency requirements of modern measurement due to the tedious operation process and narrow measurement range. To this end, our company has developed the new generation of full-automatic transformation ratio & group tester by using modern electronic technology. It has small volume, light weight, high accuracy and good stability. It uses a large screen for Chinese character display and menu operation, with a friendly interface. The transformation ratio & group can be tested at a time. The tester is an ideal tester for the power sector.
1. Automatically measure the wiring group.
2. Automatically change the group.
3. Automatically switch the phase sequence.
4. Automatically switch the range.
5. Automatically calibrate the meter.
6. Able to automatically calculate the relative error after entry of the standard transformation ratio.
7. Automatically cut off the test voltage after completion of a measurement.
8. Automatically save the setting data and measurement results, and provide past data for viewing.
9. The primary transformation ratio is required to be entered for only one time during measurement of the on-load transformer.