Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Test Range:||0.9～10000||Resolution:||Min 0.0001|
|Working Power:||AC220V±10% 50±1Hz||Ambient Temperature:||-10℃～40℃|
automatic power analyzer,
dielectric loss tester
RSBC-D Transformer Testing Equipment Automatic Variable Ratio Grouping Tester for Testing the Z Type Transformer
Automatic Variable Ratio Grouping Tester can be added to Transformer Testing Bench.This system can meet the DC resistance test, transformation ratio & grouping test no-load loss test, load loss test, AC withstand voltage test, induced withstand voltage test, etc. of power transformers which the voltage up to 220kV.
1. Check whether the variable ratio is consistent with the nameplate value to ensure the required voltage transformation.
2. Check whether the indicated position of the voltage tap changer is correct.Transformer ratio tester test can achieve what purpose and results
3. Check the ratio of turns of each coil to determine whether there is an inter-turn short circuit in the transformer.
4. The unbalance degree of transformer ratio of three-phase transformer is measured.
5. The accuracy of transformer ratio is provided to judge whether the transformer can run in parallel.
Contact Person: Jason