Microcomputer Control 1.5kVA Transformer Oil Testing Equipment
Detailed Product Description
||Voltage Boosting Speed::
||2.0, 2.5, 3.0, 3.5kV/s (adjustable)
||AC 220V±22V , 50Hz ±2.5Hz
Microcomputer Control Transformer Oil Testing Equipment,
1.5kVA Transformer Oil Testing Equipment,
overcurrent protection insulation oil tester
RSJY-80A insulation oil test device transformer dielectric strength meter
- There are a large number of electrical equipment in power system factories and mines. Its internal insulation is mostly oil-filled and insulated. The dielectric strength test of insulating oil is a must-test routine test item. In order to meet the needs of the rapid development of the power industry, o
1. Single oil cup desktop structure. With microcomputer control, it can automatically complete a series of operations such as boost, hold, step-down, stirring, static release, display calculation, and printing. The insulation oil withstand voltage test can be performed in the range of 0-80kV.
2. It adopts large-screen dot-matrix liquid crystal display and has a backlight system inside, which can be clearly seen even at night. The test process is prompted by the Chinese character menu, which is convenient for the test personnel to operate.
3. The instrument is easy to operate. The operator only needs to input the simple command according to the instructions. The instrument will automatically complete the withstand voltage test of the insulating oil according to the setting. Each breakdown voltage value is automatically stored. After the test is completed, the printer is turned on to print out the breakdown voltage values and average values.
4. This instrument is equipped with two methods of automatic and computer-controlled manual test. The test mode can be changed before the test, which is flexible and greatly improves the practicability of the test instrument.
5. The instrument has strong adaptability and is easy to carry, and can be used for laboratory and outdoor field testing. The instrument also has strong anti-interference ability and can work normally under strong electromagnetic field environment.
6. The instrument has protection devices such as over-voltage, over-current and automatic zero return. Under normal use conditions, the safety of the instrument itself and the operator is absolutely guaranteed.
7. The boosting speed can be selected according to different experimental standards.
|Power supply voltage
|Total voltage distortion